We are hiring!
IM Innovations Pte Ltd and MAXON Computer GmbH, the developer of an award-winning software, Cinema 4D, established the MAXON Competence Centre Singapore-ASEAN (MCC) in 2012 to better serve existing customers and promote Cinema 4D in South-east Asia.
Cinema 4D is an award-winning professional 3D modelling, painting, animation and rendering software. Our customers include Mediacorp, HBO Asia, Fox International Channels, SPE Network Asia, Starhub, Walt Disney SEA, Critica, Possible Worldwide, ABS-CBN, Astro, Kompass TV, One Academy, Nanyang Polytechnic and Temasek Polytechnic.
As part of our business expansion, we are looking to hire professionals who are passionate about maintaining our high customer service and support standards.
1. Product Marketing Manager
- Initiate and manage various product marketing activities in Singapore and selected countries in South-east Asia to grow the market for Cinema 4D and achieve business goals
- Work closely with key resellers to develop new business in their respective countries
- Plan marketing campaigns to promote Cinema 4D
- Organise lead generation seminars and training workshops
- Maintain database of customers, prospects and business partners
- Dynamic, resourceful, well-organized and meticulous
- Good communication, presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Diploma or Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in the infocomm media industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook and social media tools
2. CG Artist/ 3D Media Specialist
• Evangelise and promote Cinema 4D as the 3D software of choice
• Present and demonstrate Cinema 4D software in trade-shows, workshops and seminars
• Develop and conduct 3D professional courses
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales support if required
• Work as a team member for content production if required
• Degree/Diploma or professional qualifications in Art/Design/Multimedia or equivalent
• Proficient user of 3D software like Cinema 4D, Maya or 3D Studio Max
• Competent in using compositing software like After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Good presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English
• A strong work ethic and a team player
• Self-motivated, passionate and resourceful
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Preferably 3 or more years of relevant experience but new graduates with the right attitude and portfolio will be considered
Only Singaporeans need apply. Remuneration offered will be commensurate with qualification and job experience.